|Name||Plant Maintenance Corporation|
|Address||Hirose Bldg. 8F, 3-17 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, |
|Established||April 17, 1987|
1. Operation guidance, maintenance, and training of operators for plants and facilities in the fields of petrochemicals, oil refining, gas chemicals, steelmaking, metal mining, coal mining and other types of mining, food processing, and other industries.|
2. Procurement, sale, installation, repair, and replacement of parts, consumables, machinery, equipment and materials for the plants and facilities listed in paragraph 1 above.
3. Sale of management and engineering information associated with paragraphs 1 and 2 above.
4. Sale of other products and associated information
5. Temporary labor services (General Worker Dispatch Business permit No. 13-01-0659)
6. All businesses related to each of the above.
|Board of directors||
|Associations||Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry |
Japan Machinery Center for Trade and Investment (Plant Dept.)
|Group company||Environment Business Consultants Co., Ltd.|
|April 1987||“Bussan Chemical Plant Maintenance Corporation” was founded as a fully-owned subsidiary by the Chemical Plant Division of Mitsui & Co., Ltd.|
|July 1999||The company name was changed to “Bussan Plant Maintenance Corporation” as its services were expanded to include after-sales services for steelmaking plants.|
|November 2003||The company became independent from Mitsui & Co., Ltd. through a management buyout.|
|November 2003||Capital was increased to 27,500,000 yen|
|November 2006||The company became completely independent from Mitsui & Co., Ltd., and was re-named “Plant Maintenance Corporation.”|
|February 2008||Capital was increased to 50,000,000 Yen.|
|July 2016||Took over the business of spare parts supply and its related service from Toyo Engineering Corporation, TOYO.|
|April 2018||Became a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyokuto Boeki Kaisha, Ltd.|
Address / Hirose Bldg. 8F, 3-17 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Telephone / +81-3-5259-1611 (main switchboard)
2 minute walk from Takebashi Station (exit 3b) of Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
5 minute walk from Jinbocho Station (exit A9) of Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
5 minute walk from Jinbocho Station (exit A9) of Toei Mita Line or Toei Shinjuku Line
12 minute walk from Kanda Station (west exit) of JR
copyright(c) Plant Maintenance Corporation All Rights Reserved.